Guangzhou Kangrongda Electronic Co., Ltd.
Main products:HDMI Cable,HD Connecting Data Cable,DC Connecting Cable,Power Cable,Car Charger
Products
Contact Us
  • Contact Person : Ms. Huang Abby
  • Company Name : Guangzhou Kangrongda Electronic Co., Ltd.
  • Tel : 00086-020-61932177-808,61932277-808,34523414
  • Fax : 00086-020-61932287
  • Address : Guangdong,Guangzhou,No.3,3rd Floor 3 Village Road West,Industrial Luopu Street,Panyu District,Guangzhou,China
  • Country/Region : China
  • Zip : 511431

Computer Cables & Connectors
Cat5e networking cable

Cat5e networking cable

networking cable cat5e cable patch cable RoHS compliance good quality,competitive price 1 . detailed pictures2 . Payment Terms . For initial cooperation , we propose to use T/T or western union . Pay 70% as a deposit , and the balance to be paid before delivery . Other payment...
hot usb 2.0 male to male connector

hot usb 2.0 male to male connector

usb 2.0 to mini usb male cable assembly ROHS,NP compliance good quality competitive price satisfactory aftersales service 1 . Payment Terms . For initial cooperation , we propose T/T or western union . Pay 70% of the total amount as deposit , and the rest 30% to be paid...
4 pins computer networking cable

4 pins computer networking cable

4pin computer networking cable assembly ROHS,NP compliance good quality competitive price satisfactory aftersales service 1 . Payment Terms . For initial cooperation , we propose T/T or western union . Pay 70% of the total amount as deposit , and the rest 30% to be paid...
standard USB 2.0 to mini usb cable assembly

standard USB 2.0 to mini usb cable assembly

standard usb2.0 to mini usb cable assembly ROHS,NP compliant good quality competitive price satisfactory aftersales service 1 . Payment Terms . For initial cooperation , we propose T/T or western union . Pay 70% of the total amount as deposit , and the rest 30% to be paid...
standard usb 2.0 cable assembly

standard usb 2.0 cable assembly

standard usb 2.0 cable assembly ROHS,NP compliance good quality competitive price satisfactory aftersales service 1 . Payment Terms . For initial cooperation , we propose T/T or western union . Pay 70% of the total amount as deposit , and the rest 30% to be paid against copy...
USB 2.0 standard male cable assembly

USB 2.0 standard male cable assembly

usb 2.0 standard male cable assembly ROHS,NP compliance good quality competitive price satisfactory aftersales service 1 . Payment Terms . For initial cooperation , we propose T/T or western union . Pay 70% of the total amount as deposit , and the rest 30% to be paid against...
female usb 2.0 standard cable assembly

female usb 2.0 standard cable assembly

female usb2.0 standard cable assembly ROHS,NP compliance good quality competitive price satisfactory aftersales service 1 . Payment Terms . For initial cooperation , we propose T/T or western union . Pay 70% of the total amount as deposit , and the rest 30% to be paid against...


Copyright Notice @ 2008-2012 ECVERY Limited and/or its subsidiaries and licensors. All rights reserved.