Guangzhou Kangrongda Electronic Co., Ltd.
Main products:HDMI Cable,HD Connecting Data Cable,DC Connecting Cable,Power Cable,Car Charger
Products
Contact Us
  • Contact Person : Ms. Huang Abby
  • Company Name : Guangzhou Kangrongda Electronic Co., Ltd.
  • Tel : 00086-020-61932177-808,61932277-808,34523414
  • Fax : 00086-020-61932287
  • Address : Guangdong,Guangzhou,No.3,3rd Floor 3 Village Road West,Industrial Luopu Street,Panyu District,Guangzhou,China
  • Country/Region : China
  • Zip : 511431

Chargers
car charger cable assembly

car charger cable assembly

car charger cable assembly ROHS,NP compliance good quality competitive price satisfactory aftersales service 1 . Payment Terms . For initial cooperation , we propose T/T or western union . Pay 70% of the total amount as deposit , and the rest 30% to be paid against copy of the...
car charger cable assembly

car charger cable assembly

car charger cable assembly ROHS,NP compliance good quality competitive price satisfactory aftersales service 1 . Payment Terms . For initial cooperation , we propose T/T or western union . Pay 70% of the total amount as deposit , and the rest 30% to be paid against copy of the...
car charger cable assembly

car charger cable assembly

car charger cable assembly ROHS,NP compliance good quality competitive price satisfactory aftersales service 1 . Payment Terms . For initial cooperation , we propose T/T or western union . Pay 70% of the total amount as deposit , and the rest 30% to be paid against copy of the...
car charger cable assembly

car charger cable assembly

car charger cable assembly ROHS,NP compliant good quality competitive price satisfactory aftersales service 1 . Payment Terms . For initial cooperation , we propose T/T or western union . Pay 70% of the total amount as deposit , and the rest 30% to be paid against copy of the...
car charger cable assembly

car charger cable assembly

car charger cable assembly ROHS,NP compliance good quality competitive price satisfactory aftersales service 1 . Payment Terms . For initial cooperation , we propose T/T or western union . Pay 70% of the total amount as deposit , and the rest 30% to be paid against copy of the...
car charger cable assembly

car charger cable assembly

car charger cable assembly ROHS,NP compliance good quality competitive price satisfactory aftersales service 1 . Payment Terms . For initial cooperation , we propose T/T or western union . Pay 70% of the total amount as deposit , and the rest 30% to be paid against copy of the...
car charger cable assembly

car charger cable assembly

car charger DC power cable ROHS,NP compliance good quality competitive price satisfactory aftersales service 1 . Payment Terms . For initial cooperation , we propose T/T or western union . Pay 70% of the total amount as deposit , and the rest 30% to be paid against copy of the...
car charger with red indicator to DC connector of different dimensions cable assembly

car charger with red indicator to DC connector of different dimensions cable assembly

car charger with red indicator to DC connector cable ROHS,NP good quality competitive price satisfactory aftersale service 1 . Payment Terms . For initial cooperation , we propose T/T or western union . Pay 70% ofthe total amount as deposit , and the rest 30% to be paid...


Copyright Notice @ 2008-2012 ECVERY Limited and/or its subsidiaries and licensors. All rights reserved.