Guangzhou Kangrongda Electronic Co., Ltd.
Main products:HDMI Cable,HD Connecting Data Cable,DC Connecting Cable,Power Cable,Car Charger
Contact Us
  • Contact Person : Ms. Huang Abby
  • Company Name : Guangzhou Kangrongda Electronic Co., Ltd.
  • Tel : 00086-020-61932177-808,61932277-808,34523414
  • Fax : 00086-020-61932287
  • Address : Guangdong,Guangzhou,No.3,3rd Floor 3 Village Road West,Industrial Luopu Street,Panyu District,Guangzhou,China
  • Country/Region : China
  • Zip : 511431

two flat plugs power cable

two flat plugs power cable
Product Detailed
two flat plugs power cable ROHS,NP compliance good quality competiitive price satisfactory aftersales service

1 . Payment Terms . For initial cooperation , we propose T/T or western union . Pay 70% of the total amount as deposit , and the rest 30% to be paid against copy of the shipping document .

2 . Delivery Frame . Under normal circumstances , we can make delivery a week later after you confirm the order . If it is a large order , we may need more time to finish .We'll try our beat to meet your demand .

3 . Service Commitments . Your enquiry about two flat plugs power cable will be replied by our professional salesman in 24 hours , we're willing to give you detailed information about our company and products . Good quality , timely delivery and satisfactory after-sales service are our commitments to you , we promise to  take responsibility of the losses caused by our side .

4 . Packaing . plastic bags inside , carton box lined with waterproof paper outside .

5 . other hot sale products .

two flat plugs power cable

Copyright Notice @ 2008-2012 ECVERY Limited and/or its subsidiaries and licensors. All rights reserved.